In the winter of 2008, I received my mission call to serve in the France Toulouse Mission. I loved my mission so much! I learned a lot about myself and felt my testimony grow so much during those two years and I wanted to write down as much as I could about my mission. The purpose of my blog will serve that desire to document all these memories.
I'll organize my thoughts in the following ways:
- Each new post will be under one of the areas that I served in, ie. the MTC or Cannes.
- Each post will probably talk about something different but some of the points that I'll be hitting on will be companions, certain investigators, members of the wards that I served in, and any other memory that I'd like to recount.
- Throughout all posts I'll try to post some pictures that are relevant to the post.
I love French people and I hope to be able to go back and show Cindy all these things that I've told her about. I'm so grateful for my mission and the things that it taught me I hope one day to be able to serve another one with Cindy as my companion.


No comments:
Post a Comment